As you might already know am I obsessed with sweet food. Everything chunky containing chocolate I can’t refuse… and these blondies are everything my heart and stomach could ask for. And they are a great snack for Christmas season as well, thanks to the secret ingredient!
- 3 tbsp of plant based butter
- 4 tbsp of apple purée
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp ginger bread seasoning!
- 80g sugar
- 170g flour
- 50 ml oat milk
- a handful of chocolate chips of choice
- mix all of the above mentioned ingredients in a bowl
- put the dough in a baking pan that you either greased beforehand or covered with baking paper
- place a few (or loads) chocolate chips on top of the dough
- bake for40 minutes with 180 Celsius degrees